If you were combing through your options on how to get a facelift or looking for home massage services in Dubai, chances are you may have stumbled upon Kobido facial massage. The reason is its reputation for providing a natural lifting effect to your face without harmful and irreversible operations.
Is Kobido massage truly that beneficial? Let’s dive in!
What is Kobido massage?
Even though the roots of the Kobido massage technique are connected with Chinese traditional medicine, Kobido was officially originated in Japan. The name Kobido emphasizes the meaning “former path to beauty”. This technique was allegedly born around the time when samurais in Japan were relying on facial massages to calm and relax them after intense battles.
One day an empress had an epiphany that this massage has phenomenal properties that made their skins brighter, and she kept this idea for herself. According to the stories, thereafter, Kobido massage was known as the empresses’ massage.
If you’re opting for a men/women home massage or a spa such as Maison Privee, you’ll see that the Kobido massage has easily made its way to modern massaging techniques due to its various benefits.
How does Kobido massage work?
Kobido massage is done with a combination of fast and slow hand movements that are carefully run through the skin of your face, neck, and upper chest area. As a result, it improves the deep circulation of these said areas.
The reason behind using different levels of speed and the rhythmic motions of fingertips for the Kobido massage is to help eliminate dead cells and promote elastin and collagen production. Both of them are quite essential for the longevity of our skin.
Needless to say, Kobido massage can offer us a massive rejuvenating effect by smoothing wrinkles and brightening our skin.
Keep in mind that this massage can vary from person to person. A renowned salon like Maison Privee or any other quality men/women home massage service will have a professional massage therapist perform the massage with correct techniques to regenerate your skin without damaging it.
When you choose to have a high-end home massage in Dubai they make sure that your Kobido massage acts as a non-surgical face lifting procedure from the very first session and lifts your skin for the long run.
Benefits of Kobido massage
- Kobido massage promotes healthy skin tone, rejuvenation and reduces wrinkles. Likewise, it will further avoid you from having premature wrinkles.
- It relaxes facial muscles and relieves rigidity and tension.
- Removes toxins, impurities, and dead skin cells while increasing the blood and lymph flow to your face. This will give you a newer, and fresher complexion.
- When you’re receiving a Kobido massage from a professional home massage service in Dubai, you’ll feel that it instantly relieves stress and prolongs your relaxation.
- Dwindles digestive system problems that are bothering you on a daily basis.
- Improves eyesight.
- Kobido relieves headaches and helps you take on the day more productively.
- It can also diminish bruxism which is a condition where you’ll unconsciously grind, gnash or clench your teeth.
Over to you
If you have been digging up on facelift surgery that is a cosmetic procedure done to restore the younger look on your face, you might have probably come across its complications as well. Hematoma (Swelling and pressure due to collection of blood under the skin), scarring, nerve injury, and hair loss are some of the side effects and not to mention, just the tip of the iceberg.
So, consider having a natural facelift with Kobido without any side effects and enjoy the extra benefits that come along with it.
But, remember to choose a well-known salon like Maison Privee or an unmatched men/women home massage provider for your Kobido massage session.